Monday, January 24, 2011

Why Swedes are cold

Well in this person's case its because I'm wearing sandals when it's 15C outside. Sometimes I wonder about asians seemingly ability to not be effected by cold. They walk, some, in light jackets. They're barefoot in their apartment keeping windows open. I always kept my place warm, like 26C, when its cold outside. In countries that are dominated by cold we seem to always keep it nicely warm inside, restaurants or wherever.

In Thailand, its supposedly warm. Whoever heard about a tourist complaining about the cold? But it isn't all that warm night time on northern parts. Shower with cold water? when is the last timev you did that?

It ask makes me think how "developed" countries all try to avoid the influence of nature on our lives. Because of this some like to go camping, I think.

Could you live a simpler life?
Why are you not?

No comments: