Friday, January 28, 2011

Gate gate para gate parasamgate...

Going or staying?

At the moment I choose both! I got a place in Hong Kong, as a base. But it doesn't mean I'll be there! What? I mean it doesn't have to mean I'm staying put. I still plan to go China and learn mandarin...

I realize that travelling does take a toll on me. Little tired. It's been one year more or less!  So I create a small nest.

Now, when I have a space I notice how easy it is to accumulate stuff and "things that you need"!

So far I have bought:
- a toilet brush
- toilet cleaner liquid
- new tooth brush
- liquid soap
- detergent
- bath towel
- door mat
- slippers
- 8 mini towels
- sweeper and shuffle
- sheet
- cover
- pillow
- water boiler
- electrical heater
- Danish butter cookies
- ikea meatballs
- small temporary mattress
- 6 glasses
- new mail box lock

In the apartment there are already
- sofa
- 4 wine glasses
- a clock
- microwave
- fridge
- two chairs
- curtains
- glass decision fruits
- a painting

What I want:
- Chinese carved Buddha tea table
- small wooden chairs
- my projector (left elsewhere)
- fibre internet (not this house yet)
- wok
- gas stove
- meditation cushion (getting tonight)
- meditation mat (Japanese square futon mattress)
- altar, Buddha statute
- jungle plants for my tea/ meditation room

Haha.

No comments: