Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Why do spanish have rhaspy voice?

Many spanish girls have a rhaspy voice, guys too. I never really figured out why. But now it comes to me - its because they all scream to "talk" on the top of their lungs when in the bars that are really loud...

Things you figure out while eating breakfast.

Daytime its relatively warm. Maybe 26. But the whole time a small wind that is little humid (?) thus I don't feel very warm. Late late night, or early morning it may go down considerably. I'm conflicted as I don't feel fully comfortable. The wind drains my energy.

I've noticed that many places in China and even Hong Kong doesn't seem to have a lot of wind. Well current hurricanes excluded. Maybe that's an important factor for me to be aware of.

I have a few days left in Madrid. Not sure what I'm doing. I arrived with fever because of possible food poisoning in Sweden before I left. All good after 24 hours. But, I'm much aware of how my stomach and energy is very much effected by my perception of cold - the winds. It seems late, at 43, to be aware of how (micro)climate effects my wellbeing and health.

No comments: