Monday, June 20, 2011

Hangzhou westlake

Ah, the lake. It's pretty gray when its raining. There was a break yesterday so I walked a bit. The Guy at the statute insisted on me photographing him. I tried to asks him who the statues were, but either he didn't understand, or he wanted me to have a photo of him. Sometimes Chinese guys are so vain... Well its possible that he thought I was asking to photo him still vain, but then again I don't mind.

I took a Van back to city as it was raining. 30 Yuen he asked, another wanted 50... He managed to pick up two more. My friend rerouted me to same place as the other two passengers. The driver then wanted 50 from me. I already paid 30 so I ignored it. The others paid 15 each for same ride. I didn't pay extra, the driver was upset a I got it out of the Van but the others agreed with me. I already over paid. Such is it to be lao wei... Maybe next time I can pay 15!

No comments: