Saturday, May 29, 2010

Geen strippenkart meer - The Dutch Experience

I'm again visiting Rembrandtplein. My fav shoarma shop is closed. Strange feeling. Very hungry. Dissapointed? Ok. So the prepaid tramcards are now gone. Its more expensive to take the tram the tram ticjet guy on the tram tells me. He says in my case buy a 24h ticket is slightly more expensive than 2 trips in one day. He also advises me not to stamp the ticket until the next ride. That way I will save more money/get more time. I ask if that's really ok? He tells me that he doesn't know if I stamped it or not and smiles. Also he tells me; I didn't tell you! I follow his advice.

This is the dutch way. Provide a solution when something changes to allow for evetyones happiness whole collectively cheating the system the way every one should do a little.

So. As I sad. I'm in amstrdam again. Having argentinian steak.

Goemiddag [chooemiddach]!
    Jonas

No comments: