Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"You will step on the soil of many countries."

Hi friends!

Recently I've gotten approved to take a personal leave for a few months, back in Sydney around beginning of July...

As you may know I had my bout of hospital stay and heart scare, and considering health aspects etc, I've decided my body and mind needs a break. It seems now that all medical issues are resolved.

There are things that I've put on hold since I started working in US in 2000. With only 2 weeks vacation a year I haven't been able to focus to build up those aspects and get deep enough into them but I will now have time to do some of them.

I'll spend some time traveling meeting old friends I haven't seen for maybe 15 years all over Europe. But the first and one main point is to travel to Wuyishan Mountains in China where I've been invited to stay some months, practicing Tai Chi with a friend and teacher and see if and how I can help build up the spiritual practice center they're starting. This is a joint plan that was hatched 2 years ago and is now starting to move.

To keep up with me you can email me on jsk@yesco.org, I'm on facebook etc. Best source of what's going on may be to ask to be added to the http://ozbl.org blog site maling list where I send occasional pictures with a short reflection about something that captures my interest and that I want to share. It'd seem that if you "follow me on Buzz" you'll see the messages there too.

all the best,..

   Jonas

--
.sigh

No comments: