Sunday, January 31, 2010

Invitation to view jsk's Picasa Web Album - 20100107_wus_down_up

You are invited to view jsk's photo album: 20100107_wus_down_up
20100107_wus_down_up
wuyishan, fuijen, china -
Jan 7, 2010
by jsk
This very last day, I'm walking down the hill from the Quan Yin temple, thinking I'll only walk a bit. Then suddenly, looking back, I notice I've walked many stairs. Walking stairs upwards is a mind-numbing business, easy to get in a trance but also to step wrong as mind get's strangely distracted. Thus I opt for doing the round and walking the road back up.
Message from jsk:
I'm starting from the back. I took quite a lot of photos. Here is just walking up and down the mountain to the temple in Wuyishan where I was visiting my friend, and meeting new friends.

Sorry for the abundance. I'm still trying to figure out how to use picasaweb both for backup and for presentation. Feel free to comment on pictures you like, I may move them out to a more accessible collection.

Cheers,
Jonas
If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=jonas.s.karlsson&target=ALBUM&id=5431334312504880977&authkey=Gv1sRgCP3QnL6mmbLaRw&feat=email
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

No comments: