Thursday, November 4, 2010

QEH has booring food!

I've just spent a week in a hospital in Hong Kong. I'm out now. Still recovering...

Had some leg infection. You need some IV antibiotics and penicillin to take care of such stuff. Now, in spite of having to pay "fullprice" for my visit (like a more expensive lux hotel per day, which I don't typically stay in), the food wasn't fun. Luckily when sick, and lying still in bed, I'm not hungry. So I didn't eat to much. I nibbled on the veggies. They had the same veggies for all meals! Only one kind. See pic, the other stuff on the other picture I have no idea what it was - I didn't eat it.

For fun, Raymond copied me some movies to my hard drive, I also had Star Wars to watch... Had internet, Nexus One Froyo gives me wifi from my mobile data so I could use my laptop. But more fun, an infinitely more important, was all the friends that turned up: Doghood, Raymond, Tommy, Sai-Man, Worthless, Sam, Gabriel. Thank you all. Thanks to all the nurses who were working, as well as any nurse I now, or don't know! You're doing a great job!

For the next weeks I'll be taking it pretty easy, not much travelling, just stay HK area.

People on pics are Sai-Man and Tommy, thanks for the eatable veggies you brought!

--
.sigh

No comments: