Saturday, July 24, 2010

In the future...

We may be cyborgs in some variant or another. This author deals with this in his own way. Its bloody, violent and rationalized. Your cortigal stack can be relieved into another body, synthesized.

Now, with newer mobile super phones, mobile web and internet we're closer than ever. Just marrying location with computation when you're on the move is a revolution by itself!

The actual phone functionality is very secondary to me. Google talk fills that place and is more flexible, people can see when its OK talk to me. Can do it from any where in the world. In fact my American phone number gets a spam call per day. I'm inclined unless I know the caller to automatically send then to voice mail, aka noise mail. Within seconds I'll get an email from google voice with a text transcription of what was said. Spammers don't leave messages.

The biggest issue is when travelling. Especially in USA where it seems impossible to get a good deal on prepaid SIM cards with decent internet capacity. I currently have six SIM cards each from a different country. No I'm not a super spy.

So with this constant on, where does it leave our soul? is it just some extra senses we're adding?

With these pictures I leave you in your thoughts.

Tell me what they are and how this all changes you...

No comments: